on 04 Feb, 2011 12:56 AM
I bumped into this while testing something or other (error message in the log). I really don't remember. My goal is to make the mte.log actually be usable as an error log. I've pulled out dozens of relatively small bugs. This one was a particularly easy one to verify.
I entered it into the 6a bug system (the japanese one?). Needless to say, no response from the 6a MT team, and (when I last checked) its still in the MT5 code.
From: Rick [mailto:[email blocked]]
Sent: Mon 1/31/2011 12:53 PM
To: William George
Subject: Re: found a core bug in MT (4.xx and 5.0) [Problems]
Jay Allen on 30 Nov, 2011 06:52 PM
Hi Bill, sorry to have missed your post. You did the right thing
by entering the problem into Six Apart's FogBugz account as they
maintain MT. We have no power to do anything other than exactly
what you did.
Jay Allen on 30 Nov, 2011 07:54 PM
I saw the date which is why I apologized for missing your
post and I did not, in fact, check the code because, as I
mentioned, we have absolutely nothing to do with
developing or maintaining Movable Type.
If I misunderstood what you were trying to communicate please